wtorek, 12 kwietnia 2011

Life with dragon

get up woman, don't sleep longer
I know you woke up already
the heaven and earth are open
the hearts are playing melody
 
these nights you slept in my loving arms
I called the midwives to come to us
 
the snake gets born another time
in safe warm darkness, deep in mine 
 
you took off this heavy skin
protected you day by day
the price you paid was very high
it stopped you on your way
 
look in my dragon eye
remember what I see
illusions and lies are gone
you are complete and free
 
woman with all her stories
not baby, not a child
woman with witch and dragon
ready to live her life
 
strong and weak - not better not worse
more aware of yourself
I give you this easy way to live
and if you like it, please take: 
 
cry when it's time for crying
smile when it's time for smiling
 
hide if it's too dangerous
fight if there is no better choice
 
flow with your moon blood to her end
give birth to what you need in the world
 
make love, kiss, take care
let others do the same
open hearts again
hug only love in them
 
I'll give you now some ELEMENTS
Do you prefer FIVE or FOUR?
I have a special one for you
and common gifts like miles&more
 
and Rome? What happens there?
you ask me?
I'm sorry
I don't know.......

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz