niedziela, 29 maja 2011

meeting with dragon, late but too early

don't talk
don't argue
stop crying
don't scream

I don't wanna listen to you
I don't wanna listen to you
please go back from where you came
please go back from where you came

take your toys
money, stories
skills are yours
take it all
...and go home

please go back from where you came
and enjoy playing with your brain

poor man, though in front of me
still as truth your lie you see  

sway in your illusion sea
sleeping ...yes
but you are free

take your chance to be blind  
your war is against you now
be the winner in your head
but the loser at the end

please go back from where you came
I have no time for this game

it is not a lover's voice
it is not a girlfriend's choice

you can't recognize me now
trust
it's love from dragon eye

if you don't agree with it
that's the point
go back to sleep

but not to leave you
with empty hands
not to tell you:
there is no chance
pray like I do
with all power
for awakening
befor you die

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz