czwartek, 7 kwietnia 2011

170 hours in Italy with dragon

and now your turn my baby baby sweet
come on! it's invitation
ticket for you - please


everything is prepared
everything is done
listen to the roar of aircraft's engines
smile!
you will fly! 
I promise you, high very high
so my baby sweet calm down, calm down
don't panic, don't cry


moon crystal in necklace protects you all the time
what must happen will happen nothing more or less
there is time to trust, don't waste time to guess


open eyes, please
keep your mind, please
forget unreal, artificial sofa life, forget the safe time
touch your belly, please
vibrate with yoni, please
take your pleasure! wow!
feel your body now!


take a lesson...come deeper inside yourself... but wait!
no! no! not this door you know very well
please, follow me... this way


there is no sun, no moon, your blood brings you here
look around, darkness, no chance to escape
dangerous, yes baby...very dangerous... far away from love
world of your illusions, lies, pretended life
all your fucking games, all your fucking crimes


you do shopping here
even every day
don't explain me why
don't show me which way


I didn't say you're guilty, stop defending yourself
you lose this precious time
your bills and you should pay!


so don't run away, try
what you see it's only part of you
stay with love in heart
naked
not one thing to do...


you are a lucky woman
I am grateful to you
give me your hand please
I help you coming through


perfecto...



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz